Well I thought about having another Q&A. Anyone interested? That was kinda fun, for me anyway. For now, since I'm extrememely bored, I think I'll give a few random facts about me :D
- I had had a crush on Neal for as long as I can remember. I had pictures of him up in my room. The poor guy never stood a chance.
- Our love story was around 40 years in the making since our grandparents were friends and neighbors and our moms grew up together. It amazes me how creative our God can be.
- I work for a very small bank with only 4 branches. I worked for 5/3 for 2 years and I have to say, bigger isn't always better. I LOVE my job.
- I am very sarcastic and frequently entertain the girls at work.
- For the first 2 years we were married we lived with my MIL and step-FIL. I made $5.50/hr for 34-40 hrs/week with no insurance, went to school 12-15 hrs/semester, Neal worked 40 hrs/week and went to school full-time, etc. We were pretty poor. I don't know how I was able to make car pmts, buy groceries, fix the apartement on $250 every 2 weeks.
- I can't keep plants alive (my own anyway). I worked at a greenhouse for my first job and I got a discount so I bought TONS of stuff. I never planted anything so all of it died still in the pot. I planted a rose bush and daylilies last year that are still alive though, and I haven't totally killed my aloe or bamboo yet.
- We are pack rats. My front room is full of boxes that we never went through when we got married. I am FORCING us to go through them now because that is the only room left for a nursery.
- I LOVE my dr and nurses. They have stuck with me through all the craziness this past year and I like to think that we are pretty close.
- Some of my best friends are ones that I've never met in person. They care about me and talk to me more than people that live 20 minutes away.
- I have every intention of having plastic surgery in a few years. I have 38DDs now and I know they'll get bigger and floppy after kids so I'm getting a reduction. I cannot WAIT to be able to run without getting black eyes. :)
- Its been a really bad week for some of my friends. One had her 4th m/c and found out her hubby has to have surgery next week, another is pg and started bleeding yesterday, and another found out she may not be able to try for a VBAC. Please pray for them.
Ummm... that's all I can think of right now. Have a good day!
It was interesting to learn about you. ;)
ReplyDeleteInteresting! It's cute that you & Neal's grandparents were friends!
ReplyDelete