weird, it was really only 1 really long one. Kinda worried me, then it
went away. No spotting or anything. I am super moody lately. I can't
get enough sleep. My boobs feel like they weigh 10 lbs each and they
HURT. I don't know if its the progesterone messing with me or what.
The trigger is gone now so I know its not that. I just wonder if the
progesterone is giving me pg symptoms or if I have them and the prog
is making them more noticeable. I PRAY that this is it. Really, it was
our best shot. I just don't know what to think if it didn't work... Me
and 2 other TTCAL girls are POAS Tuesday (like it matters, I'll POAS
every day til AF shows up). I think I'm gonna ask for a beta Thursday,
that'll be 14dpo. Oh Thursday, please hurry...
--
Sent from my mobile device
Kristin
~*Everything in life worth having is worth fighting for.*~


I soooo hope this is it for you, Kristin!!! Sending many prayers!
ReplyDeleteI hope that it is pregnancy s/e!!! I can tell you, that moodiness and swollen sore boobs and even nausea were my s/e from progesterone. I'm praying that your news is better than mine!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lucky vibes. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe progesterone could be playing havoc on you right now :-(
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be checking the boards to see what you get.
ReplyDelete