Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Follie Check #1

I had my first follie check for this cycle last night, and I was very surprised! It went better than I thought it would. My lining was at 14.39mm. My follies were:
  • Left Side: 7.67mm, 7.75mm, 6.37mm, 7.64mm, and 7.74mm
  • Right Side: 9.28mm, 9.49mm, and 9.36mm

Yesterday was only CD6 (had done 3 injs) so I think that's pretty good! I stay on 150iu Bravelle this weekend and go back again on Monday night. I am hoping to have the IUIs Thursday or after. Before that would be bad for my work schedule! Oh please God, let this work!!


Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. Those are good numbers! I wish I would have paid more attention to mine when they were on the screen. They sure don't share them with me otherwise.

    Good luck with this IUI. Mine is tomorrow. We can be IUI cycle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you even have those down to the hundredths of millimeters! jk, good results Kristen!!! Sounds like things are developing really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I actually kinda took the paper that had the sizes on it... I gave it back! We're really close at my dr's office, so they didn't care. I just took it and wrote down the u/s printout and then put the original in my file. Yes, I put it in my own file!! They always ask if I want them to take my blood pressure and draw my blood or if I'm gonna do it! LOL

    ReplyDelete