I did a lot of work on my blog today and I am just wondering if you like it? I can't decide about the 3 column thing... Thoughts and feedback are appreciated!!
And if you'll notice the weight loss ticker on my left sidebar, I hit 20 lbs today!!!! YEAH BABY!!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like this layout. It's much more interesting for mine.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the weight loss! You rock!
I love the autumn-y background!! I can't decide about the 3 columns either... I prefer simple, so it may be too cluttered for my taste. But it's not bad :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your 20 lb WL!!!!!! That's awesome!
I do like it; however, I have had problems uploading your blog at times. I am not sure why. I often wonder if it is because of the music??? it has caused my computer to crash at times. I hated myspace because of that. There was just so much going on with the pages that it would cause my computer to crash.
ReplyDeleteI know, I should just get a new puter :)
Your blog is cute and represents YOU. Congrats on your 20-pound weigt loss.
it looks good and you suck :) do my name silly~!
ReplyDelete