I had my appt last night and I don't have any cysts!! YAY! We talked about this next cycle (my beta came back at 1.8 so definately NOT pregnant) and we decided to do the same protocol as last time. We were going to try something different this time because of cost but I got to figuring and it will only save us around $400 to do a lower dose FSH protocol. So starting probably this weekend we will be doing: 100mg Clomid CD3-7, 150iu Bravelle CD3-7, follie check CD7, and go from there. We may keep the dose the same, we may up it. We'll see next week. When I'm ready we're doing our back to back IUIs again. I am excited. Neal is excited. We are ready to be mommy and daddy to a baby that we can snuggle and kiss and love on. We can't WAIT! I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but it worked last time so it should this time too! And if it does work, then by Thanksgiving I'll be 6 weeks pg!! Bring on the needles!
Thanks everyone for your input on possible protocols! I asked him about every one of them but in the end came back to this. I truly appreciate the time you took to help me!
Glad to hear you guys have a plan and you're feeling so good about it! I'm excited for you! So meds start right away???
ReplyDeleteGood luck! (((HUGS))) hun!
I start meds all on CD3. So hurry up AF, let's get this show on the road!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Kristin, I hope it works!
ReplyDelete