Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Follie Check #3

Right Ovary:

  1. 19.0mm
  2. 16.5mm
  3. 20.7mm

Left Ovary:

  1. 20.6mm
  2. 17.9mm
  3. 20.6mm
  4. 16.3mm
  5. 18.0mm
  6. 15.5mm
  7. 19.7mm

The doctor and nurses are thinking triplets. We'll see in a few weks. IUIs are tomorrow and Friday. Yes, I am going through with them and yes, I am doing two.

Any negative comments can be kept to yourself because they will just be deleted anyway. We will deal with whatever hand is dealt us so negativity is not going to do anyone any good. Sorry for the rant, but I am sick of people criticizing instead of being happy for me. For those who have been supportive through all of this, I truly appreciate you and love you. Thanks ladies

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! You've got great numbers. We are here for you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Hugs))) I'm sorry that needed to be said.

    I'm wishing you all the luck, lady!! Swim, spermies, swim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((hugs)) Kristen, If what you are doing feels right then it is right. You have done this before and only one fertilized. Even if you did have triplets....sounds like that is what you want and it would be exciting :) I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((HUGS KRISTIN)))

    Many prayers for you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The numbers sound great!! Good luck today and tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete