On Sunday Neal and I decided to go to Plainfield and Indy. We went to lunch at Noodles (I LOVE this place) and shopping at Metropolis. Then we went to the Fashion Mall at Keystone. This is one of my absolute favorite places to go, mostly because they have a Tiffany's there. So we went in and were looking for something for me for Christmas. I wanted either a ring or some earrings because I already have a necklace and bracelet from there (yes, my hubby spoils me). So we're wandering around and we find this: 

Its 2 interlocking rings in silver and rose gold. I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!!!!! He was gonna keep it until we get some good news (in the form of a BFP!) so we will see when I get to wear it :)


Aww,....sweet.
ReplyDeleteVERY pretty!!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice! I have the wider form of that ring in silver! I love it and wear it everyday! I hope you get to wear it very soon!
ReplyDelete