Here are some pics for you (especially you Christina!):
My Calla lily
My wedding ring with the BFP from Ella

My Calla lily again

My daylilies

A cool picture, with lightning

The lizard thing that Neal found. We named him Frank
My daylilies

My Knock-Out rose bush

Our "Family Tree". Geneaology is not my thing. We planted this right after we started trying

Neal's truck (I just like the pic). That's our house in the background

Our Dog, Katie

The shadow box that my friend made for us to remember Ella (why I now love dragonflies)

Our crib, put together and in our front room/soon to be nursery!

I decorated the crib a little bit... The pillows I made with the kids' names and a few animals I bought for them.

The pictures we got taken last Christmas. Me and my baby!
Yay! Now I can put a face to your name! You're hubby and you are so cute in those pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures - thank you for sharing them with us!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics. :)
ReplyDelete