Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Pictures

My meds for this cycle so far, eek!
That awesome bruise is why they tell you to pinch and inch when you inject! I forgot that time!
My senior photo, Sept 2004

Church directory picture, November 2008

18 lbs lighter! Old hairstyle and color, October 16, 2009

New hair!! October 24, 2009
Side view of my new hair, Oct 24, 2009

The nursery with the crib, glider rocker, car seat, and giraffe rocker


My "baby closet". Full of clothes up to 48 months, maternity clothes, crib bedding, 2 strollers, books, toys, shoes, pacis, bibs, hats, diapers, breastfeeding covers, and more!
The shirt I had made for our local "Walk to Remember" on Oct 11, 2009
The back of my shirt
Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. Good luck this C Kristin! I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairdo! I used to have mine like that.

    Good luck with this cycle. I had my IUI today, and it wasn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this cycle, I really hope it works!

    I love the hair cut, very cute!

    ReplyDelete