Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Have You Done?

Well I'm going in about 2 hrs for a beta to confirm that I'm NOT pregnant. Then tomorrow night I have an appt to plan this next cycle. We will be doing IUI again most likely. I figure if this try didn't work, Clomid won't do it for me. We BD'd every day for a week leading up to O. So I figure why waste our time with Clomid, let's pull out the big guns. So here's what I'm doing: I am compiling a list of every possible protocol we (my bloggies and I) can come up with to present to the dr tomorrow. I want SOMETHING other than IVF sized doses of Bravelle. So any ideas are greatly appreciated! I need the help ladies!!


Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

  1. Why aren't you doing what you did before? You didn't lose the baby because of the IUI/injects and it seemed to work for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WishingHopingPrayingOctober 13, 2009 at 5:27 PM

    Have you tried Femara? It is a med that works like clomid to help you O. This was my miracle drug (+ extra folic acid). I did 6 cycles of clomid with no luck. My first cycle of femara I got KU'ed, but that was before we realized that there were other subtle issues so I had a loss. Then after the recurrent loss panels and the addition of daily folic acid, I was allowed to try femara again. It took 3 more cycles of femara, but it worked! We weren't doing anything add'l monitoring or meds because of the cost. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 100mg Clomid days 3-7, trigger shot on cd 13, IUI on cd 14, and prog supps starting on cd 17 -- it was my first time to take drugs on cd 3-7 instead of 5-9, first time to use prog supps, and RE upped my clomid from 50mg....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did tamoxifen CD3-7, Follistim CD8-10, trigger shot CD13 and timed BD. But I've also done a few other protocols that produced great follies. We just happened to get pg this last cycle, I don't think it was necessarily a better protocol. Good luck hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done every protocol imaginable. The one I liked best was Follistim 37.5 starting CD5/7 until follies were big enough to trigger. I've done plenty of Femara/FSH combos but the FSH only on CD 9 & 10 didn't work as well as starting it on CD7 until the follies were big enough. My RE never let me go above the 75iu dose, maybe you should try 37.5iu's since you stimmed so well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've gone off the clomid too. Now I'm taking femara (this is my first cycle, and it resulted in the biggest CD12 follie I've had yet) I triggered yesterday and we're currently just doing timed intercourse. I go in next week for bloodwork to see if I o'd.

    ReplyDelete