Last Pregnancy
- Saw/heard heartbeat at 7w3d
- Only got to hear/see it once before she passed away
- Found out the bad news at the south office, in exam/ultrasound room 1
This Pregnancy
- Saw heartbeat at 6w4d but didn't hear the heartbeat
- Should hear it tonight at 7w2d
- Tonight's appt will be at the south office, in exam/ultrasound room 1
I know its stupid, but I'm scared. I am afraid because we've never gotten to see the heartbeat more than once, and we should tonight. I'm scared because we lost Ella at 7w3d and we'll be 7w2d tonight. I'm scared to get on that table again, in that room. The last couple weeks I have been in that room for u/s, but this is different. This is like, the moment of truth. If we don't see a heartbeat, its over. Just like before. I can't go through that again...
I guess I need to ask him about pregnancy-safe antidepressants. I can't keep feeling like this...


Kristin,
ReplyDeleteI've been following your story on your blog. I just want you to know that I think everything will be okay and that you will see that little heartbeat and also hear that beautiful sound.
You are in my prayers.
Angie
(Hugs) I too pray it will all be ok. We are here for you.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHang in there Kristin... what you're feeling is completely normal! I am cheering and praying for you!!!
I feel for you. I know exactly what you are going through. I was literally shaking the first few times I went for my ultrasounds.
ReplyDeleteAll you can do is pray and try to think positive ;) I think everything will turn out just fine.
Oh and never heard my baby's heartbeat until I was 14 weeks.
((((Hugs))))) and prayers. I don't know you, but know that as you are in that exam room, all of us are with you, surrounding you in invisible hugs.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'd demand a different room. ;)