Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

3rd Beta Results

Just got my results back: 156!!! HOLY CRAP!! Anyone with twins have any insight? Just kidding, I'll be happy with one perfect, healthy baby!! First appointment: Monday night at 5pm



8 comments:

  1. no idea but your betas look awesome!!! good luck and lots of sticky vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it helps any, Liam's Beta's did that at first...tripled...I couldn't wait for the first u/s!

    Sticky vibes coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pregnant with twins and my first beta was at 14dpo and was 166.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good numbers! My first one with Silas was 792 at 16DPO. I was terrified I was having triplets. :O) One happy, healthy baby was enough for me! Love you and I am SOOOO rejoicing with you right now! God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news, Kristin!!! How cool would that be if it was twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my beta also tripled over 2 days and I'm having one... can't wait to hear your appt update on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! I recently had twins and my second or third beta (can't remember) was 317.

    ReplyDelete