Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wow

I had another appointment yesterday (Wednesday). Liver enzymes are still pretty wonky but I'm stable for now. He is running 7 panels of tests to make sure the rest of my body is working right. The good news is, we got another u/s!! Monday we couldn't get a good picture or measurement, and we were scared because the sac measured at the same size as the week before. At this appointment, not only did we have a sac measuring almost a week ahead, there was a baby in there with a heartbeat!! It wasn't strong enough to hear or measure yet, but that tiny little flicker was there!! Our official EDD is now 7/17/10. This is amazing to me because I have felt all along that Ella has been watching out for us and helping out up there, but this proves it. Our new due date is one year TO THE DAY of when we found out that we had lost our little girl. She and God wanted to make sure that there was some joy on that day next year!! Such a good little angel!! I'm so proud

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! What a bittersweet date for you, I am sure.

    Keep the good news coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't personally "believe" in God, I do believe in many things that are attributed to God, one of them being the statement that "God works in mysterious ways", but substitute the God for something more, well, you get what I'm trying to say. Your Angel, and 'God' are making sure things are positive by sharing the due date with the Angel date.

    I'm glad you got another u/s,and got to see the h/b fluttering away!

    ReplyDelete