APO the boards :)
Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been around much. I've developed moderate OHSS and am on home bedrest. I've been really dizzy and weak so he is hoping tht by making me rest and drink lots of fluids that it will subside. I was kind of in and out of it when we were in the office Friday, but from what DH explained to me my brain isn't getting enough blood flow and oxygen. Progesterone widens your blood vessels and that slows the flow back through your body, lowering your blood pressure. Then the fluid from OHSS is basically sucking up everything I drink, dehydrating me and also affecting blood flow. Sooo, they ran a CBC and CMP on Friday and I have to go back in on Monday. He said I'll have to come back every day or every other day until it gets better. He said it can last 6-8 more weeks since the hCG is feeding the cysts and letting them leak more fluid. YAY. The good news in all this is that none of it will affect the baby, just me. That's a relief. So I'll just keep my butt in bed and hope things get better soon! Please don't think I'm complaining; I'll do whatever it takes to bring home a healthy baby!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know what's up with me!!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


(Hugs)
ReplyDelete