Rules:
1 Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2 Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3 Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4 Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5 Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6 You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7 Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8 Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Allison- sarcastic (and I love it)
Daisy- persistent (in a good way. I need a thesaurus)
Liz- strong (our little girls are watching over us!)
Courtney- inspiring (She is the whole reason I did IUI with injs!)
Evan- AMAZING!! (Mommy to IVF triplets!)
Margriet- knowledgeable (we had lots of similar issues and you always have good advice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ah, thanks Kristin! I am only strong b/c of the amazing support people I have that love me. You are one strong mama too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for nominating me hun!!! Hope your appt goes well today!
ReplyDelete