Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Something to Ponder

I love this song from Kutless' new album "It Is Well". Its the very last song on the CD, and every time I hear it I really try to think about the words. The song is called 'I'm Still Yours'

  • If you washed away my vanity/If you took away my words/If all my world was swept away/Would You be enough for me?/Would my beating heart still sing?
  • If I lost it all/Would my hands stay lifted/ To the God who gives and takes away/If you take it all/This life You've given/Still my heart will sing to You
  • When my life is not what I expected/The plans I made have failed/When there's nothing left to steal me away/Will you be enough for me?/Will my broken heart still sing?
  • Even if you take it all away/You'll never let me go/Take it all away/But I still know.../That I'm Yours/I'm still Yours/Oh, I'm Yours/I'm still Yours/I'm still Yours

If everything in my life falls to pieces, would I be strong enough to say that? I can only hope...

On a TTC note, my HPT was white as white can be today. Good thing, now my trigger is gone. Only 3 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment