Margriet: Suprisingly, I'm not bloated. He asked me the same thing. Last cycle I had to go out and buy a size bigger clothes. This time I fit right into my clothes with no problem. I did notice that my abdomen is really hard though, and now I know why. Do you have any tips on things to do to help get rid of it? Right now he is worried about the cysts rupturing. That's why I'm on modified bedrest. Its starting to hurt a little now...
Beta yesterday was at 596!!! Grow, baby, grow!!!


I wish I had tips to help make you feel better (((HUGS))). With mine, it was an IVF so all the follies were ruptured and I gained 10lbs of fluid/bloat and you are hoping to avoid rupture so I guess my best advice is REST!!! Since you are pregnant, you might be uncomfortable for awhile since HCG "feeds" the OHSS. Push the gatorade and protein and avoid salty food. So happy to hear another great beta result! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Beta!!!!! YAY
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome number! Enjoy getting some rest. You need it. You have a little baby growing in there! ;)
ReplyDeleteFeel free to text me anytime too.