Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sitting at the office...

And freaking out. I'm so nervous, my heart is beating out of my chest. I almost started crying when I told my favorite nurse about the due date thing... She said I can't thing like that and assume something bad is going to happen. I'm really trying, I am!! This particular appointment is just very tough for me...

I asked for another room, but the other ultrasound machine isn't very good. You can't see anything when you're this early. I CAN do this...

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!
    (((((HUGE HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, you can!! Major ((((HUGS)))) Don't forget to breathe, and try to think about your happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can do this girl. I m/c at 7w3d and with this pg I remember being very scared around that time. Good luck tonight! I can't wait to hear if it's 2 for sure. I'm sending up a prayer for you!!!

    ReplyDelete