Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't Read If You're Having A Bad Day...

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
Here's what I got so far (keep in mind these are just pictures):

EPT from 9:45 am

FRER from 12:05pm (visible at arms length in person)

8 comments:

  1. Those are much darker than any of the ones I had last week. Woo hoo for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely something there! When do you go for your beta!?!? Many prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers. And I was having a bad day, but you just made it better.... WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome Kristen. When is the beta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah Kristen! I see those lines! Great news! Can't wait to see those betas rise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristin, I am so happy for you. I can def see those lines. I didn't know how to comment as but I am julie from ttc 12month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! When do you go for a beta?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WishingHopingPrayingNovember 13, 2009 at 8:18 AM

    I know this comment is a little late, and your betas tell the story :), but I have never had a FRER lie to me!!!! (No I don't work for the company) LOL!

    ReplyDelete