I'm sorry if my recent posts have caused any of you pain. I know the hurt when someone makes their announcement, but I never meant to hurt any of you. That's the LAST thing I want to. You guys have been my strength and support through everything. I don't know what I would have done these last few months without you to lift me back up. I appreciate and value your friendship, and if I have hurt you unintentionally these last couple weeks, please forgive me
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww, sweet of you Kristen. I'm sure that everyone who is still TTC is just thrilled for you, even if your news makes them a little sad for themselves. BFP's are so much easier to bear when they go to deserving girls like you. (at least that's the way I felt while TTC)
ReplyDeleteI do understand your feelings though. I get that feeling of guilt sometimes too. I just wish that others didn't have to struggle to get pg and we could all graduate together.
(((KRISTIN)))
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you hon! So try not to worry! You've been there, so you know what it's like for others to get their BFP's while you are still waiting! It's a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness, but it doesn't mean we aren't happy for you!!! You won the fight with IF, and that is fabulous! You fought hard and you deserve this little one! Can't wait to hear about your appointment later!
I know I've been posting about it, but please do not feel the need to apologize (especially if it was directed to me). You have not hurt me at all. I know you know how it feels. It just hurts be left behind by such sweet women.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry if I caused you any discomfort because of my pity party for myself.
(Hugs) You are a very strong woman and you have worked very hard to get where you are. I wish you nothing but the best and an uneventful pregnancy.
I bet I will come across as insensitive here but I don't care. (Everyone must also remember that I have been "there", I am not speaking out of my behind.)
ReplyDeleteWho cares? If people know you (as in read your blog) then they KNOW you were TTC, and a BFP is what your readers should HOPE to see. It is NOT your place to apologize for the gift you have received, and to be excited about it.
If people are having a rough time with YOUR bfp, then they perhaps shouldn't be reading your blog, as EVERYONE in the TTC business KNOWS a BFP is the desired result.
Please, I HATE reading apologies for being excited about a BFP....I just hate it. You have every right to be THRILLED and EXCITED and to write every thought that comes to mind, you shouldn't be SORRY.
Just my opinion though...I do not accept your apology. I don't think it's necessary.
I agree with pp!! We are thrilled for you Kristin!! Unfortunately not all girls on webmd are as supportive as they pretend to be, but please don't feel you need to apologize to anyone. Yay for you!!! Love Jen (Nervousbride)
ReplyDelete