Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

More Tests *trigs

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
This morning:

  • early-pregnancy-tests.com, sensitivity: 20mIU, BFN with FMU
  • EPT, sensitivity: 25mIU, BFP within 3 minutes at 9:45am, confirmed by a helpful coworker

Still not sure if this is for real, but I have 2 more pee sticks in my purse just waiting for me

6 comments:

  1. Is a congratulations in order? If so Congrats :). I hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and Erin fortuneNovember 9, 2009 at 11:27 AM

    How exciting! We are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is it for you!!!! Keep us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you ! Hopefully congrats soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope and pray this is the real thing. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well pee on them already!!!

    When are you doing a BPT??????

    ReplyDelete