Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good News!! (don't get too excited, its not that big)

The pain is gone!! I think it must have been just a lot of O pains from so many follicles. The only time I'm uncomfortable now is when my bladder gets too full (there's no room for a full bladder in there!). YAY!! I feel so much better. I know I'm crazy, but I think I'm gonna test every day, just to make sure the trigger is gone. ;) Strange thing though, on the one from this morning the line was barely even there. I got 10,000iu of hCG, shouldn't it show up a little darker than that? I'm 3dp trigger today... hmm... Anyway, 12 more days til beta (unless I get a BFP before then!)!! Praying and praying and praying some more!!!

On a sad note, when Neal and I got home last night we found our American Bulldog Cari dead. We don't know what heppened. She was only a little over a year old. The only thing we can figure is that maybe she got too hot. We had a water bowl for her, but she dumped it over sometime yesterday. It wasn't really that hot, around 85 or so. I don't know... Neal doesn't want anymore dogs now. He said we can keep Katie (our Beagle/Bassett mix that just had the puppies) but we aren't keeping any of the puppies or getting another dog. This makes me sad :(

Katie's puppies are doing good. They are getting big!! They will be 3 weeks old on Monday and they are already almost weaned! I guess since there are 6 of them and they're all chunky she can't make enough milk for them all. Last night we fed them milk mixed with some maple syrup and softened dog food and they ate every bit of it. What strong, big babies we have!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment