Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh, I forgot!!!

Our dog Katie had her puppies on Monday!!! There were 6 when I got home, then she had another one (Isaw it be born, yuck!). I never need to see an animal be born again! I literally almost threw up, dry heaves and all. ~blech~ Anyway, we had seven, but one died yesterday. :( We have 3 boys and 3 girls. There are 2 black with white spots, two white with gray spots, one white with black spots, and one white with tan/liver colored spots. I'll post pictures soon, I promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your post on webmd about you getting the go ahead to stim! Yay!! It just wouldn't let me post....

    Can't believe your RE is starting you on CD3 w/150iu Bravelle....are you sure thats not the day you are starting the clomid? The earliest I've started injects was CD5 w/75ius Follistim...never 150iu either. You stim very well on Clomid. Heres to being PG buddies!!

    BTW since you changed your link I am not getting your posts in my google reader, am I doing something wrong??

    Congrats on the puppies!!

    ReplyDelete