Monday, May 11, 2009
Oops
I think I screwed up. See, my AFs are always very odd. Sometimes I get an unbearably heavy AF, other times its all spotting. Because of the BCP that I was taking, I assumed that this would be a light AF like all my other BCP ones. I stopped taking it last Monday and started cramping and spotting with some red on Friday so I counted it as CD1. This continued through the w/e and I figured all was well. This morning, I wake up with headache, face break-out, cramps, and a light red flow. OOPS! So now I am waiting for the nurse to call back to tell me what to do. I have only taken one dose of Bravelle and one of Clomid. I guess we'll see what they say. I wish my AF was the same every month so I know what I am looking for! Sheesh! Hopefully they'll just say keep going! Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just to keep things fun- inconsistant AF visits! Aren't they great? ~eyeroll~
ReplyDeleteI hope it didn't mess anything up too much!
oh no...
ReplyDeleteKeep us informed! Hopefully everything will turn out fine.