Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whew!

That is a sigh of relief. I waitied until a little before 8 before mixing the shot in the off chance that he wanted me to start over. Luckily at 9:30pm the dr called and said that I am to keep taking them, no worries. See, I was so suppressed from the BCP that I wouldn't bleed much. So counting Friday as CD1 was perfectly fine. He did say that if the bleeding gets heavier today to call and they'll give a Rx for estrogen to help plump my lining back up. And, I am using the right length of needle (I didn't know if I should do 1 1/2in or 1/2in) so that was good too. All fears resolved. Now I just wait til Thursday for my follie check!! Grow follies grow!!

On another note, I'M SICK OF THESE SHOTS!! I had to stick myself SIX times last night before I got it. I could get the tip of the needle in but not the rst so I'd have to take it out and start all over again. I finally ended up switching the needle and got it. Good grief! I'll be glad when this phase is over! This is taking longer than the 2WW!!

1 comment:

  1. Umm are you taking the shots IM or Sub Q? I use the larger needle to mix with and draw the medicine into the syringe, then switch to the smaller needle for the actual injection in your belly. The only time you use the larger needle for injects, is if you are doing IM (intermusculear), which would be in muscle tissue.

    I'm glad you didn't have to start over!! Can't wait for your follie scan!

    ReplyDelete