Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Progesterone? TMI Warning NOW!!

Alright, who's taken these? I know there are several forms and, lucky me, I get the 'shove-it-up-you-hooha' kind. Yip-dee-freakin-dee. So my problem is I can't get them up there too far. I mean I can, but they slide right back down. Is that what they're supposed to do? Doesn't seem like they'll do much good there! And what about side effects? I'd read the prescribing information but I threw it away just like I do with everything. I'm just wondering if that's why I'm still feeling the s/e from the trigger at 7dp trigger. Just a little strange to me... I mean I won't complain at all if I'm pg, just not knowing right now makes it frustrating!! Can't we just get like a purple dot or something on our butts as soon as we get pg? Cause that would be FABULOUS. So anyway, how 'bout these boobs? LOL!! I didn't think they could get any bigger!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah they don't go far...make sure you are inserting them at bed time and try not to move much after insertion. Yeah they make my BB's bigger too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put it in, but not all the way up. Like Misty said, at bed time and go right to sleep (don't get up and go to the bathroom for several hours). Also, I've found a pad can save your panties! And I know what you mean about s/e. I have been moody to the max and my boobs are huge and sore too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I could only do it at bedtime! I have to get to know myself better 3 times a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you asked for the shots? I know they are scary at first, but they really aren't that bad. I felt that a little bit of pain was a lot better than leaking all day long!! hehehe :)

    Hang in there....your 2ww is almost up!!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Re's nurse recommended putting it in half hour before I get up in the AM and then I could shower and wash the gunk away and then right before bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you need to really shove it up there with a spoon. LOL!! um... I hope that was funny to you, because in my head it was hilarious... hehe

    ReplyDelete