Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

IUI#2 and OHSS Watch

Well, #2 is done now too. He said that the IUI went beautifully. That made me happy. We had 40 million sperm again post-wash and he was happy with that. He said this is one of the best cycles they've done so we are extremely optimistic. Right now I just want to find out how many are camping out in there. :) Two weeks!! I start progesterone supps on Monday. Honestly, I see me testing every day. *sheepish grin* :)

I am hurting. Don't know if its the meds s/e, the IUI, or OHSS. All I know is, Tylenol is my best friend today. I started cramping yesterday, which was good because I knew I was Oing. It kept up through last night. I have lower back pain and, if I didn't know better, I would think I was having AF. I have killer cramps. I mean KILLER. I was almost crying it hurts so bad. When my bladder gets full its almost unbearable. So for now I am weighing myself every night to watch for weight gain which hasn't happened yet (I actually lost a little). I'm drinking tons of fluids like water and Vitamin Water. I've already had 2 bottles this morning. I don't really feel like eating so I have little snacks instead. Gosh, I hope this works. I'll do anything and endure anything if it means a healthy baby at the end.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the successful IUI #2. Also remember to stay away from Salty foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point I want to stay away from all foods, :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I just KNOW this is IT for you girl! Sorry about all the pain you are in, I hope that subsides soon! Rest and take it easy Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the prostagladins in the washed sperm can make you cramp, it doesn't sound like OHSS pain to me, don't worry ;) I hope you start to feel better!!! And can't wait for your results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Margriet!! I can't help but be nervous about it since I'm young, have PCOS, and had lots of follies. I am noticing it is worst when I have drank a lot and have to pee. After that I'm fine. The rest of the time it just feels like my ovaries are bouncing when I take a step, LOL. Thanks for all the good thoughts ladies! I feel good about this one :D

    ReplyDelete