Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Needles and Syringes and Vials, OH MY! Part Deux

I've been a slacker. I wanted to post a pic of all my assorted meds and "accessories" for this cycle and haven't done it. So, here it is!!


8 comments:

  1. Fun times! I hope this C works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still havent figured out to do with the full bio-hazard container...do you take it to the RE?? Or mail it back to the pharmacy? They should really share these details with us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it works too! As far as the sharps container, it says to ask your dr and they can tell you how to dispose of it. Real helpful, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, that looks painful! I can't imagine injecting myself. I don't mind needles, but I would not like injecting myself. Guess I would get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew... Sending many prayers that this is it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!! I am praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristin! Great to hear from you! When is your IUIs? I saw on your sidebar that it looks like you are going to do 2 IUIs this time. We always got together the night of the trigger shot, but Shaun had a really high count, and we only did one IUI. Since you are doing 2 IUIs, I would just make sure that you get together 3 days before so that you will have a fresh group ready to go for your IUI! I also decided to rest as much as possible right around 6-7 dpo when implantation could be taking place. Lots of baby dust to you! I hope this is your cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get over to Nikki's Blog Girl!!

    http://7yearsandcounting.blogspot.com/

    she is giving away 2k worth of Bravelle!! I know you could def use it!!!

    ReplyDelete