All I have to do is wait for AF, then we can get started! My u/s last night showed some small follies but my cysts are gone, YAY!! I have been having some killer cramps so I think she is on her way (and I've never been so excited to see her!). On CD3 I will start 100mg Clomid and 150iu Bravelle. Next u/s is on CD8 to check progress and then we'll go from there. Typical IUI day for him is CD12 so we'll see. That will be the week of the 18th (Neal's b-day is the 18th). Happy birthday to him, huh? That means we'll know in time for Father's Day!! I am so confidant that this will work. I made 3 follies (22mm, 21mm, 19mm) on 100mg Clomid so this should be very interesting! I asked if he ever cancels and he said no, so that is a good thing (I know this is very controversial). If it works too well, I'll just get a TV show! (kidding, don't worry, I'm not like that) So now its the waiting game, hoping for her to show up...
As far as the meds go: Clomid is cheapest at Kroger in case anyone is wondering. It is only $18 for 10 pills (100mg/day for 5 days). The Bravelle is cheapest through a mail order company. I have looked at a few and found it for $44 per vial with enrollment in the Ferring HEART program. It is $10 per year and you can choose whether or not to renew the next year. The two companies THAT I'VE FOUND with this price are Village Fertility Pharmacy and IVPCare (Walgreen's specialty pharmacy). Both sent all the supplies with the meds (needles, syringes, alcohol swabs, etc) for free and offer free overnight shipping Monday-Friday. I was going to go with Village but they wouldn't accecpt faxed RXs. I called IVPCare and not only do they accept faxed RXs (they just verify with the dr office), they are offering $100 off orders of $500 or more until the end of May!! What a blessing!! I should get everything tomorrow!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good Luck on the C!!! Hope it all goes well!!
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well for you :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you're all set to go! Good job finding the deals on the meds. It floors me how pricey they are.
ReplyDeleteBTW- Due to an oversight caused by being blonde at heart, I've only recently added your blog to my reader. I apologize! I will be reading you regularly now!
just to let you know, you can get 50mg of Clomid from walmart for $9 b/c its on there RX program. I'm sure the 150mg isn't tho.
ReplyDeleteJust curious, how much Bravelle did your RE call you in and what was the final cost?