Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tonight's Follie Check
Wowsers! Neal and I took bets on how many I would have and we both lost. Left ovary: 5 follies. Right ovary: 3-4 follies. All were 10-12mm and today is CD7, 4th day of stims. He wants more, so we're upping my dose to 225iu for tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday. I have another follie check on Sunday morning. Hoping we're ready then!! IUIs will be either Monday-Tuesday or Tuesday-Wednesday but we'll know better on Sunday. Eeek! I am excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm starting to think your RE is crazy. LOL He's just the opposite of mine. My RE would have lowered my dosage in that situation, not increased it!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you and can't wait for your IUI's!
I was thinking the same thing as the pp! You have 9 poss follies!!
ReplyDeleteI am totally excited for you, Hope this is it for you!!!